tugas softskill part 04

1. Present Tense :

a. I am here every sunday
b. we study english at school
c. the world is around
d. the ice is cold

2. present continous tense

a. My mother is taking my sister to the docktor
b. We are studying English now
c. Am I discussing English with my colleagues now?
d. Are you playing soccer?

3. Present perfect tense

a. we have been eating lunch together lately
b. I have smooked since I left school
c. She has read that book

4. present perfect tense

a. I have had my lunch
b. we have eaten our breakfast already

5. past tense

a. i took the book
b. I saw her standing there
c. she went to bali yesterday

6. past continous tense

a.she was cooking when i walked into the house
b. They were learning in the classroom when I came
c. I am writing this reply now

7. past perfect tense

a. I had gone When He arrived at my home
b. They had been here before 1945

8. past perfect continous tense

a. i had been going to the same school for 14 year
b. They had been playing football
c. I had been repairing freezer when my friend came to my house

0 komentar: